Lighting is very important and main in every room. Even the lights become an important icon of one the elements of interior design. In some types of homes, lights become a reinforcing icon for a stronger home theme. Believe it or not believe it, every lighting in the room or a house that directly confronts its function. And one thing that needs to be underlined, every light and color of lighting that affects a mood of the inhabitants.
Several kinds of lighting based on the color of lights and designs that many emerging. One of them is Village Lighting. The first impression that is thrown to the Village Lighting is the beauty. To better recognize Village Lighting, let’s describe what a Village Lighting:
1. Vintage Lighting identic with antic and classic lamps. With it, identic also with a hanging lamp. Lights are usually yellow is often installed in the living room or main room of a house. In addition, Vintage Lighting is usually glassed material, iron, and some crystal touch.
These lights we usually encounter in some classic theme house or strong European type houses. But now some types are usually combined with a touch of classic even though the main theme is not a classic house.
Ancient chandeliers usually use lilies. Therefore Vintage lighting usually uses the lights are glowing like a bright spot of wax and yellow.
2. Some materials of Village lighting usually that closely with nature, either from the color or the original material is made of materials provided by nature. The material in question is made of wood or plant roots. It also can use the replica of natural materials, with the real color like brown, green, or gold.
But with the development of black, white and ash color also supports the Village Lighting. The type of lamp use must be yellow with a small incandescent point like a candle. Village Lighting is usually not just one, but many lamps are hung into one unity.
3. Village Lighting can be present only from the interior support is also wood material and brown or dark. With classical support, the light will carry itself into a Village Lighting, especially with its yellow color.
4. Designs that are using innovating from the form of ancient incandescent lamps or petromax lamps with a touch of the novelty of a stronger classic theme.
5. Village Lighting is also usually identic with large yellow lights that are close or protect of spherical wood or rattan woven. So that the yellow light bulb a little more dark and gave birth to the classic impression.
Some of the above tips can be your recommendation to make Vintage Lighting and make your home-themed classics with stronger and more vicious.